80g Cheap Price Fiberglass Tile Mesh
|FOB Price:||US $0.12-0.23 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $0.12-0.23/ Roll|
|Production Capacity:||200000/Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 80g fiberglass mesh
- Function: Strengthen, Waterproof, Fireproof
- Certification: CSA, GS, CCC, BSCI, SAA, FCC, RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO
- Weight: 80g, 110g, 120g, 140g, 145g, 160g
- Mesh: 2*2, 4*4, 5*5
- Transport Package: Fiberglass Mesh PVC Bag or Shrink Package as Inner
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
- Type: Fiberglass Mesh
- Material: Fiberglass
- Color: White, Orange, Blue, etc
- Roll Length: 50m
- Trademark: H. S.
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 70193900
1) High strength mesh
2) Fire proof mesh
3) strong and flexible mesh
Mesh size: 5×5mm, 4 × 4mm, 5 × 4mm, 5 × 6mm, 6 × 8mm
Density: 75g/m2, 80g/m2, 100g/m2, 110g/m2, 120g/m2, 130g/m2, 140g/m2, 145g/m2, 160g/m2
Color: white, blue, orange, black. green, red, yellow
The product have good grid fixity, and high strength, good adhesion with cement mortar, excellent fitting positioning, excellent alkali resistance is very prominent, resistant to high alkaline substances concrete erosion. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation <1%, the durability of more than 50 years. High elastic modulus 80.4Gpa, is can't reach by other chemical fibers.
1.75g / m2 mesh fabric used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2.110g / m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3. 145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.