PVC Coated Double Strand Barbed Wire Fence
|FOB Price:||US $600-850 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $600-850/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Bulk or as Your Demand|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HS-001
- Twist Method: Double Twist
- Finish: PVC and Galvanized
- Wire Gauge: as Customer′s Demand
- Barb Length: as Customer′s Demand
- Roll Weight: 5kg, 7kg, 10kg, 25kg etc
- Materials: Carbon Steel, High Tensile Steel
- Trademark: HeShuo
- Origin: Hebei, China
- Material: Iron Wire
- Application: Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh
- Razor Barbed Type: Cross Razor
- Barbed Distance: as Customer′s Demand
- Color: Green
- Wire Gauge: Bwg: 12*14,14*14,14*16
- Surface: Electro Galvanized, Hot Dipped Galvanized, PVC
- Specification: ISO, CO, BV, SGS, etc.
- HS Code: 73144900
barbed wire plant
wire gauge: BWG.12*14,14*14,14*16
barb distance: 5'
barb length: 1.5-3cm
2 strand, 4 point
barbed wire Product description
Galvanized Barbed Iron Wire in has 2 strands and 4 points. Barbs' distance can be 3-6 inches with a tolerance at 1/2" less or more.
Material: Galvanized steel wire, PVC coated iron wire.
Type: Galvanized Barbed Wire, PVC Coated Barbed Wire
Feature: Galvanized barbed wire offers a great protection against corrosion and oxidation caused by the atmosphere. Its high resistance allows greater spacing between the fencing posts.
Tensile strength of Standard PVC Coated Barbed Iron Wire is 30-45 kgs./sq.mm.
Barbed wire producing process
barbed wire Specification
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter
Barbs Spacing 3"
Barbs Spacing 4"
Barbs Spacing 5"
Barbs Spacing 6"
Barbed wire weave type:
1) single strand barbed wire
2) double strand double twisted barbed wire
3) double strand common twisted barbed wire
Item per carton: 100 rolls/pallet
Gross weight: 2300.0kg
Gross weight per unit: 23kg
Package size per unit: 23*23*28cm
Application:usually used together with razor wire. topped on chain link fence or welded fence
1. the protection net in industry
2.agriculture,animal husbandy,dwelling houses
3.plantation of fencing,grass boudary
4. ranch and livestock farn, detention houses
5.railways and highways